Mancunians are Manchester’s dual code Rugby Club with a long term goal of being a professional club.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed physio or sports therapist to work with our rugby league and rugby union teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the correct person to expand on their current knowledge and develop new skills in a men’s dual code rugby club based in Manchester.
The ideal candidate will be willing to commit to covering pitch-side first aid and physiotherapy treatment most Saturdays from September until April with the possibility of one training night a week.
Home games are based in South Manchester while away games are based around the North West.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience at carrying out assessments and treatments in a competitive sporting environment. Salary and travel expenses for match games will be negotiable.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Help with the day-to-day running on Match Day’s
- Pre and Post Match Massage and Soft Tissue Therapy
- The implementation of Rehabilitation programmes to our first team players
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Minimum final year of relevant degree (second year students may be considered dependent on skills and experience)
- Good time management and communication skills
- Insurance/Membership with relevant provider Desirable:
- Previous experience within sporting environment.
For an informal discussion please contact with Stefan Hopewell on 07977 486 236 or Saqib Murtza, team manager 07492 184173